Hello, I dont need the antenna or gear, but I'm willing to help out.

I'm about 2 miles from you.

Rudy Ackerman
KF5QYG
281 460 7384

On Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 10:48:37 AM CST, Eddie Runner via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

Message - Your Call / Name Optional: My call is W5AEB. My name is Al Bayer. I
am 83 years old and can no linger climb a tower. I have a forty foot crank-up
tower with triband (20,15,10 meter & (1) 2 meter and 450mhz combo antenna. I
need a crew to help take down antenna. I have (1) climbing belt. I will give
the tower and antennas, climbing belt, to the crew that can help. My phone is
281-481-0060. I am home most of the time.
My address is 11231 Sagehaven Drive, very near Gulf freeway and Beltway
Eight.Thanks, Al Bayer.