I doubt anyone will be able to take the required class in time, I took one
for girl scouts many years back ( my scout is almost 33 YO). and they only
gave it twice a year.

If they will waive that requirement, I can tell you what is in the class,
NEVER BE ALONE WITH LESS THAN 3 SCOUTS! and or another adult.   they spent
all day on a saturday to teach that.

anyway,  I do not know enough to teach, unless they want to know how to
build an antenna from junk in your garage.

marc. KI5ZHO