I am in the process of researching what a DMR hotspot is good for,  I am
planning on reinventing the wheel, yes i know I should not, and I know
there are things I could buy that would be easier.

I have a few raspberry pi 4's  (bought before it became impossible to find
one).
 I have a cheap SDR usb stick, and I have a 2m antenna that works and is
30ft in the air.

I will be assembling them into an DMR hotspot with talkgroup, (not for any
reason I know other than to see if I can do it).
I am the FNG here but i would love to have people to play with on this
project, and plan to publish the results and the log on www.ki5zho.com.  I
assume this has been done before, and there are likely lots of youtube
videos on it. I dont care, I want to do it myself, I am porcine headed that
way.
If you have an interest in following along or contributing please send me
an email
at m...@ki5zho.com
or beachcat...@gmail.com
There will also be some website programming to make ki5zho.com into an
informational site.  it is currently only a qso card.

Marc. ki5zho (Zippy Ham Operator??)