Does K9YO get a bill from the Air Force for the flight time, fuel, labor and
materials?
73MarkK5MGJ
    On Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 02:45:13 PM CST, John Denison via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

  I'm guessing they're about $60,000 each, and it would probably be cheaper to
fire cash at the balloons. The plus side is that the recovery effort would be
much quicker.

 I was wondering why the US Air Force was in Canada anyway.

 73
 John Denison
 KD5YOU