Kori,
Thanks for being the catalyst for Brews w/BVARC!  Hope to see you & the group for the March 7th Brews.

73,
Stephen (W2WF)

On Feb 18, 2023, at 05:48, Kori Rahman via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

All,

A little over a week ago we had our second Brews with BVARC event. I have to say I do not regret putting this together, it's been a ton of fun hanging out with the BVARC crew. It's been a great opportunity to sit down and have a long form conversation with our members and friends. In addition to the great times we've had, the locations have been nice to visit. I want to thank everyone for the recommendations on the breweries for this event. I've got a nice long list of locations, but I am still open to any suggestions.

On February 7th we had a total of 12 folks out at No Label brewing company. I forgot to list the attendees for January (10 total) so I will do that in this email. Everyone who makes it out really adds to the fun so I would encourage you all to come out when you can, and thank you to everyone who has had the time to come out so far. I appreciate you all!

UPDATE FOR MARCH:

On the recommendation of Mike (KI5UBL), I've selected CounterCommon as our next location. It looks like they have a ton of great food (something that Cidercade was lacking), and a bunch of their own and other beers. One downside is they close at 9pm, so we might want to get there a little earlier (though I'm down to drop by somewhere else afterwards if you are). Because of this I'm going to start a little earlier (6pm) this time around.

So, that's where we will be. As far as when, it will be on Tuesday March 7th 2023. March is a somewhat odd and busy month for us. We'll just be finishing up the hamfest, we'll have Brews, then the general meeting, VE test session, and BoD meeting all in the span of 9 days. So hopefully we won't be too busy to have food and fun. But I'll be there, hope to see you as well. Feel free to reach out to me with questions or comments.

March Brews with BVARC:
Where:
CounterCommon Beerworks and Kitchen
5413 Bellaire Blvd
Bellaire, TX 77401
When:
Tuesday, March 7th, 2023
6pm-9pm

Call me on 146.520MHz FM simplex when you get there if you have trouble finding our table. As always, arrive when you can, be safe, be responsible, and let's have a great time.

Attendees from January:
- Michael (W5SPC)
- Anthony (W5LIC)
- Mark (K5MGJ) and Julie (KF5FLZ)
- Prez. Mike (N5VCX)
- Stephen (W2WF)
- Brian (AD5OS)
- Marc (KI5ZHO)
- Patrick "in the Matrix" (N5JRY)

Attendees from Feb-brew-ary:
- Robert (KI5WLK)
- Prez. Mike (N5VCX)
- Eddie (NU5K)
- Suzanne (KF5GWZ)
- John (KC9JLE)
- Chris (AC5CM)
- Darrell (KC5JAR)
- Philippe (K5BOU)
- Jorge (KF0LFL)
- Darren (W5AKC) and Jennifer (Whiskey India Foxtrot Echo *__* )

Thanks again for coming out!

73 Y'all! See you soon!

Kori Rahman, WX5KR
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

Vice-President and Club Call Sign KK5W Trustee
Cell: (770) 298 8516

kori...@gmail.com