Mast goes up 40 to 55 feet, depending on model of mast. Just to let you know,
most of the vans have 200,000 plus miles on them and they are worn out. They
are expensive to maintain and the parts are high. Just putting new seals in the
mast is over $3500 now (and you need a crane to remove it from the van).

Just the voice of experience. I still have mine and need to get rid of it.

Mike Hardwick.
N5VCX