Hello BVARCers and other hams,
Here is an enjoyable activity you can take part in to help make the Greater
Houston Hamfest a fantastic success.  The Equipment Check Table needs staffing
of hams to casually test equipment that potential buyers at the flea market are
considering.  You don't need to be a radio engineer or other; we are testing
very general features, just about 3db above "Is it DOA?"  We will test to major
parameters (Ex. a Power Supply - Voltage and Current out under various loads).
We won't be testing to full factory specs but hopefully giving them some "warm
fuzzies in the tummy" about what they are considering buying.  You won't make
any decisions; that's up to them.  We will perform these tests while they watch
and decide for themselves.  You can sit down for most of the time and you get
to meet a lot of people.  We are located by the door leading to the lectures,
VE testing, Innovative Spark, Emergency Vehicles, Balloon Launches, etc., so we
will have plenty traffic, with peak and slack times.
So go to the following URL and sign up for an hour or so to have an enjoyable
experience and to do a good thing.
GHHFEqCkTable

|  |  |

|  |
GHHFEqCkTable

Sheet1 The Greater Houston HamFest Equipment Check Table Staffing Sign-Up Sheet
INSTRUCTIONS: Please type in y...

Tnx es 73
de John, K5IZOEquipment Check Table Task Leader