Hello BVARC Hammers.
newbie question,  with barely my second month under my belt, I was
wondering something.
I have seen all sorts of logging software out there and I suppose some of
it is somehow automatic and listens to something or other.
my question is this,  I am working on a webpage www.ki5zho.com  and I have
added a QSO link that if you click the log portion it allows you to enter
in your info and will send you an email with my "card"   since I am old,
this seemed better than sending a card snail mail. but as I am exposed to
soo many logger programs I wonder if this will ever be used.  do people
care about cards any more?  is that just a long expired concept?  also
should I bother making postcards to send to DX contacts? the world has gone
too digital, I loved the QSO cards on the wall of my summer camp ham shack.
they were windows into the world, and maybe that is gone now.
Marc. Ki5zho.