Howard, were you wanting to join a hamfest planning meetingbut do not like
zoom..??
I think the Thursday meeting will be our last one..(zoom)
But if there is anything you would like to add or volunteer for, youcan give me
a call or email directly..
Do not let a zoom meeting hasten your ability to help outat the hamfest, come
on out and join us, help us put on this great show.!!
Eddie Runner (NU5K)713-569-8799Co-Chair Greater Houston HamFest
    On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 08:44:28 PM CST, Howard Bingham via BVARC