Hey Dominic, As CO-Chair of the HamFest let me say we really appreciate your
comments send me more if you have them!!
We did struggle with signage, even the drooping BVARC sign I put up looked
bad.I did it last minute but will be more prepared next time..
We had some good maps on the building in color, but not enough insideI did have
a huge box of paper maps on the BVARC booth and I still have a bigbox of maps
now thats its over so....  you are right, do better next year..
Vendors:When folks buy tables its sometimes hard to know who is a vendor and
who is not.. Of course HRO is a vendor and we had their name and logo plastered
all over the place before the event.
PLEASE SUPPORT THEM OVER THE VENDORS THAT DID NOT SUPPORT US!!!(you know who
they are)
Dominic, (or anyone interested) please consider bringing ideas and or
critisizmto myself or better yet to the hamfest planning meetings for NEXT
YEARS SHOW!!!Why not join us ? it is a huge satisfaction to put on a good
show..next year is 21 years!!!
Eddie Runner (NU5K)Greater Houston HamFest Co-Chair