|      |

| Hello Robert Tonight's Livestream starts at 7pm CST (01:00 UTC Monday)
Tonight we will talk about some Ham Radio Balloon Launches that happened
yesterday during the Houston Hamfest, andabout how Ham Radio balloons have been
in the news lately.  I also have some cool gadgets that I picked up at the
Hamfest and will be announcing a new giveaway for the end of this month.  Make
plans to join us! You can tune invia Facebook, Twitch or our YouTube Channel.
Click the button to join the Livestream
|      |

|  |

Thank you for being a part of the Ham Radio 2.0 Community.  I hope to see you
in the chat today.
73 de KC5HWB
P.S. I've posted before about the Signal Stick Antenna, which are made and sold
to support Hamstudy.org, a great resource for learning and testing for your Ham
Radio License.  These antennas are still some of my favorite HT antennas - you
will be seeing a new video soon where I incorporate thisantenna into a TTP
Manpack. |

|  |

|      |

    Signal Stick Sale

|    Buy Now!    |

|  |

|      |

New POTA Event this June

|      |

Ham Radio Deluxe at Hamcation 2023

|      |

|  |

|      |

|      |

|      |

|      |

|      |

 73 de KC5HWB

2150 W. Northwest Hwy
#114-1163
Grapevine TX 76051
USA

Unsubscribe   |   Change Subscriber Options