Rudy,
You are welcome to come to my shack for demonstration in Tomball.  I have a
complete IC-7300 rig including Icom SM030 mic and SP-38 external speaker, with
Astron  SS-25 power supply.  It is connected to a Dell PC running N1MM+ logger.
 It can work 80 through 6 meters on the attached Buckmaster OCF dipole.  Just
let me know if and when you can come.
73, Keith NM5G
    On Friday, March 10, 2023 at 04:26:26 PM CST, Mike Hardwick via BVARC