You go  and get it.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Mar 28, 2023 at 9:34 AM, M Reiter via BVARC<bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:
So as a 9yr old at summer camp i decided it would be cool to get a card from
australia, (i figured that was as far as possible before it started getting
closer again).
and 3 months ago I started working on this goal.    Last night my computer
talked to Austrailia via WSPR and tonight I will try and do it by phone,
(voice) .  Not sure about the card may just print my own if no one will send me
one.  took 50 years to accomplish but I will check it off the life to do list
and on to the next.  I may start on one of the standards like all 50 states or
100 countries, they do not mean as much to me as completing the dream of a 9
year old.Marc.KI5ZHO