This morning i took a 40m dipole attached the wire ends with a zip tie. (No
metal to metal connection)  And hung it up as a triangle with no measurents
the top was at the top of my mast and the bottom was as high as i could
stand on a chair..   I was lazy and just attached it to my radio checked
swr on 40m to 10m and since 20m was less than 2:1 i hit tune. Made a 59
contact in mississippi.  Whats my point???  Well i have read hundreds of
pages about antennas this design is not in any of them and still have no
idea why any of this works.
Marc KI5ZHO