Over the last several months, the BVARC BOD has discussed starting several
committees to streamline club functions. Over the next few weeks, I will be
sending out e-mails to club members asking them if they would like to be on a
committee. I would like to keep the committees to no more than 4 people each
and some people may be on more than one committee. To give everyone an idea,
here are some of the committees that will be formed:
Membership Club EventsNewsletterWeb siteNETSElmeringCommittee
ManagementFinancial  If you would like to volunteer for a committee, please let
me know. If you need more information, you can send me an e-mail direct or call
me.
I am hoping to have several of the committees filled by the end of May.

I know the information is vague but this is the beginning so please be patient
as the committees are formed and developed.
Please think about stepping forward when asked to help the club coordinate and
manage the wide ranging functions it now has.
73,
Mike Hardwick, N5VCXPresidentBrazos Valley Amateur Radio Club713-826-6917