Folks,

               I received a Simpson model 440 communications tester (photo
attached) from another ham but without a manual or any other data. Does
anyone have any information on it especially its operating frequency range?
I would like to find out if it can be used at 2m. I tried to use it but the
power and SWR readings didn't make sense. So it is possible that it is not
for 2m. After mostly unsuccessful Google search, I found a mention of 1.8 ~
54 MHz frequency range. It would be nice if someone can confirm that. I
would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks and 73'

Amal (KT5AC)