Thanks, Stephen,

If you couple this presentation with John Haerle's 1984 book "The Easy Way
-- HF Antenna Systems".  That just might get you into the Red Zone on the
pigskin grid iron of antenna work, which is typically good enough for most
Ham Radio work.

BTW,  I met Herr Rohde at Dayton's QRP FDIM in 199x's something.

Thank you very much again...73...Rick  W5RH

--
Rick Hiller
*e-mail:     rickhille...@gmail.com <rickhille...@gmail.com>*