We're going to further discuss the schedule of operations for MSWE at the
BVARC general meeting on May 11th.Whether you have already volunteered, or not,
please attend as we'll have more info on the ships and the museum ships weekend
event.
73MarkK5MGJ
    On Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 01:57:17 PM CDT, Chris Luppens via BVARC