Its good that we have frequencies in the 60 meter band to maintain interoperability with military comms. After reading about the FCC's Notice of Proposed Rulemaking concerning changing the allocation of those 60 meter frequencies, I hope that things remain the same... except for the additional spectrum in the 60 meter band. I wonder how this will impact future AFD Crossband Tests.

https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/FCC-23-26A1.pdf

73
John Denison
KD5YOU