The BVARC general meeting is coming up in just a few days so I want to make
sure there is enough food for the members coming out to the meeting. I have
received a few RSVP's but unfortunately some of them did not indicate whether
they wanted to eat or not.
So if you would like to have a BBQ baked potato Thursday night, please send me
an e-mail letting me know. I also need to the people that responded earlier to
resend their answer. I need to get the answer no later than Monday. I did
mention earlier about a Wednesday deadline but that will be too late for the
cooking team to make adjustments to the food purchase. I apologize if this
caused any convenience with anyone.
I also did not list a full menu so here it is:
Baked PotatoYour choice of BBQ sausage or BBQ BrisketSour creamCheeseBacon
BitsChivesButterBlack Beans
There will be chocolate chips cookies and maybe another desert as well. And as
always, water and soft drinks.
So come on out for a good time at the May11th general meeting for information
on Museum Ships Weekend, have some good food and something new - "ham radio
trivial pursuit"!
Mike Hardwick, N5VCXPresident Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club