I plan on making it

Sausage, if there is a choice

Thank you!  Jason

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2023, at 9:06 PM, Michael Monsour via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

I will be there
Any diet soda pop please

On Mon, May 8, 2023 at 6:52 PM James Knott via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:
Mike,  BBQ sausage and baked potato please.  Thanks  James  NO8N

On Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 06:58:37 PM CDT, Mike Hardwick via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

The BVARC general meeting is coming up in just a few days so I want to make sure there is enough food for the members coming out to the meeting. I have received a few RSVP's but unfortunately some of them did not indicate whether they wanted to eat or not.

So if you would like to have a BBQ baked potato Thursday night, please send me an e-mail letting me know. I also need to the people that responded earlier to resend their answer. I need to get the answer no later than Monday. I did mention earlier about a Wednesday deadline but that will be too late for the cooking team to make adjustments to the food purchase. I apologize if this caused any convenience with anyone.

I also did not list a full menu so here it is:

Baked Potato
Your choice of BBQ sausage or BBQ Brisket
Sour cream
Cheese
Bacon Bits
Chives
Butter
Black Beans

There will be chocolate chips cookies and maybe another desert as well. And as always, water and soft drinks.

So come on out for a good time at the May11th general meeting for information on Museum Ships Weekend, have some good food and something new - "ham radio trivial pursuit"!

Mike Hardwick, N5VCX
President