I will be attending.
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2023, at 4:02 PM, Michael Monsour via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

Mike Monsour
Pizza any of the last 3 choices fine, one piece diet soda

On Mon, Jun 5, 2023 at 3:49 PM Jack Frost via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:
 Just myself, kc5jrt (jack). Thanks

From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Mike Hardwick via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2023 3:13:49 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Mike Hardwick <n5...@att.net>
Subject: [BVARC] BVARC General Meeting - Thursday, June 8th - RSVP

I apologize for getting this out so late. I just got behind on getting this notice out.

Hopefully many of you have seen the information upcoming meeting this Thursday which will be on Field Day. Kori, WX5KR will be presenting and he has a lot of information to tell everyone about.

To make the meeting more enjoyable, we will be serving pizza and soft drinks.

I need everyone that will be attending to please send me an RSVP letting me know if you are making the meeting and what kind of pizza you would like. You can simply respond to this e-mail for your RSVP.

I need to know the following if you would like pizza:

    How many people attending?
    How many pieces of pizza (they are large 14" pizza's)
    What kind of pizza? They will be coming from Dominos and your choices are:

            Extravaganzza
            Buffalo Chicken
            Pacific Veggie
            Wisconsin 6 Cheese

Please send me an RSVP as soon as you can. RSVP's will be accepted up to 6 pm on Wednesday.

Hope to see you at the meeting.

Mike Hardwick, N5VCX
President