From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Kori Rahman via BVARC
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2023 6:47 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Kori Rahman <kori...@gmail.com>
Subject: [BVARC] Reminder: Spec-Ops Training #2 Tomorrow

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick reminder I will be doing the second Spec-Ops training tomorrow
June (11th) on Zoom at 6pm. This will be a follow-up to our training #1, and
will cover in more detail the following: N1MM, FT8 and other digital modes, and
log files. We’ll cover the installation and setup of N1MM, some of the shortcut
keys and ways you can use the software in a multi-station environment. We’ll
cover the installation and setup of WSJT-X. You’ll learn how to make contacts
using FT8. We’ll also try to cover a little bit more about log files and
submitting them to QRZ and the POTA.App website as time permits.

Zoom link will be posted on the website and sent out via email tomorrow.

Thanks and 73!

Kori Rahman, WX5KRBrazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

Vice-President and Club Call Sign KK5W Trustee
Cell: (770) 298 8516

kori...@gmail.com