Im in the process of moving and discovered that I have a pack of about 75 blank
CD-Rs. They are free to a good home if you need/want them.

[If you don't have a burner, I discovered back in my network engineering days
that they make great throwing stars/discs, with the file cabinet drawer cracks
as the target. Good times, but I digress...]

If you are interested, you can pick them up from me in Katy or Missouri City.
We can coordinate something. Im tired of them following me around and I don't
want to throw them away.

73/Chris/AC5CM