I dont update the OS ver on computers unless I have a direct need that the old
OS does not support.

Also as you stated this computer is for ham radio use, odds are any software
you are using will be supported by Windows 10.    It may not be supported in
Windows 11.

Rudy Ackerman
281 460 7384

On Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 11:53:07 AM PDT, DAVID M GRAY JR via BVARC