I used HamRadioPrep.com when studying for all 3  licenses. Just passed my
Extra exam last month and got a 50/50. I watched the videos for each section
then studied the material after the video. Took practice test for each section
over and over and didnt move to next section till I could get all questions
right for that section. Only then would I move to the next section and repeat
the process .
    On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 05:17:57 PM CDT, John Brockus via BVARC