All:

        I remember Nizar back when I worked with him at the
Positron Corp. in the late 80's.  He was with MD Anderson and
coordinated our work on PET cameras with the Doctors there
and facilitated the use of UT's small Cyclotron to produce
the positron emitting isotopes like florine-18.  Since the
half-life of this isotope is about 2 hours, Nizar had to rush
the drug (a glucose analog)  to us and injected himself many
times as a test subject for brain scans, etc.  I was a computer
programmer then and worked on 2-D digital image processing
algorithms.  Congratulations to Nizar for his work on nuclear
medicine technology and devices!

73, Gary K5AMH