Sorry, Dave's call is K5GN. My typing fingers seem to have a mind of their own.
    On Monday, June 26, 2023 at 03:07:08 PM CDT, James Burrough
<jandpburro...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

  I really enjoyed the food, too. The team did a great job.
Another highlight for me was Dave McCarty's (N5GN) Contesting 101 presentation
at 10 AM. I've been contesting a long time but learned a lot from his talk. The
real beauty of it was that I opened the 15-meter FD station at 1 PM and,
applying what Dave suggested in his talk, had the best 2-hour SSB run I have
ever had. Very satisfying! Jim, N5DTT    On Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 10:13:03