From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Chris Medlin via BVARC
Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2023 1:47 PM
To: bvarc@bvarc.org
Cc: Chris Medlin <ctmed...@outlook.com>
Subject: [BVARC] Antenna Modeling Software Experience

Im curious if anyone has had any luck using antenna modeling software. I
have installed several trial versions (including a fully licensed academic
version) and some have no support while others require a PHD in electrical
and mechanical engineering to operate. I'm looking for software that I can
draw up horizontally polarized wire antennas and then manipulate its various
positions with bends, turns, etc at different points to see the change in
theoretical radiation pattern, and someone who has experience using.

If you have any experience with such software, I am very interested in
learning how to fish.

Thanks & 73

Chris/AC5CM