He would make someone a great Spirit Animal.
________________________________
From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Scott Medbury via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 6, 2023 6:59 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Scott Medbury <kd5...@gmail.com>
Subject: [BVARC] Fwd: Off topic - desperate

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kelli Medbury via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org<mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org>>
Date: Sun, Aug 6, 2023, 2:42 PM
Subject: [BVARC] Off topic - desperate
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org<mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org>>
Cc: Kelli Medbury <kg5...@gmail.com<mailto:kg5...@gmail.com>>

Hey everyone,

I know this is not radio related, but I am in desperate need of help.

I rescued a stray dog in my neighborhood almost 3 weeks ago. He had been
reported on next door for almost 2 weeks prior to me grabbing him. The only
reason I grabbed him is because he almost got run over in front of my house
while I was mowing.

Before anyone asks, yes I have reached out to the shelters and the rescue
groups all over Texas. No one is taking in any dogs. I also had him checked for
a micro chip, no luck.

He knows sit, rides well in a car, and is potty trained. So I am thinking he
was someone's pet before getting dumped.

He is about 40 pounds and still very much a puppy. NO apartments, only houses
with a decent yard or property.

If you are seriously interested in a new dog, please let me know. He is FREE to
a good home. I have been given a crate, it goes with him.

-73
Kelli