Quick Update……

After several weeks of flight from the BVARC Field Day site, it appears we
haven’t heard from the balloon in over a week now, so it’s probably down for
the count.

It was certainly a very interesting flight with all the backwards trips it was
making. 😊

As we close the books on this one, we are already testing more trackers as I
type, as well as testing a NEW tracking/reporting application script for
extracting and propagating the information into all the formal reporting sites.

So much more to come. Below is a snapshot of the full flight.

Many thanks for allowing the South Texas Balloon Launch Team participate in
Field Day with you guys.

All the best,

Walter/K5WH

Walter/K5WH