All,
After posting this a few days back, I took a look at similar equipment on *eham
*and it turns out my ask was high. It seems that similar equipment is going
for $1000 - $1200.  I'm not looking to recoup any funds here.  I just want
the amplifier to go to a good home.

So I'm updating accordingly:

**** The amplifier is in "near mint" condition with very low hours.
**** Purchased late 2014 prior to my move and it was used sparingly; since
my move to an HOA, **** I've only applied high voltage to ensure things
don't "dry out".
**** All told, I have probably operated less than 10 hours in total (ssb,
no data).
**** Non-smoking home.

I am asking *$1100.00 *[local pickup in the Humble area].  *I have the box
and manuals. will provide photos on request.*

FOR THAT PRICE,  I will include the* MFJ - 998 IntelliTuner.*

Hoping to get it into someone's hands that can enjoy it.

Thanks again, and sorry for the original high ask (facepalm).
--

*-- Rick KE5DI*

*832-693-0158 (leave voice mail)*

*Richard Fosburgh*