Probably a really great book  he’s lived a very interesting life.  I’m
friends with his organist uncle here in Houston George Mims, and have
gotten to talk to Forrest a few times.  Really smart guy, and kind of a
rebel too.  I found out I grew up in the same neighborhood he lived growing
up.  What are the odds!

--
Brian Shircliffe - *832-452-9868*