No need to apologize Kori. I for one appreciate everything you and all those in important positions with the club are doing. I think sometimes we forget everyone involved in the club is a volunteer. With that most volunteers have full time work and family obligations that take priority. I have taken some of the responsibility on my self to create my own calendar of reoccurring events so at least I have a place holder and am not surprised when that event is draws near. Thank you for your detailed calendar and I am glad to see that now only pertinent information is posted on the website.

73 de
Sean - N5LNK