I will be attending... and hope to see other BVARC members there.

'73,
Mike KK5SC
________________________________
From: mike.williams shopjubilee.com <mike.willi...@shopjubilee.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2023 12:06 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: David F. Reed <w5sv.d...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Rohde & Schwarz seminar - Nov 2nd

I got the same invite at work - try this link -
https://events.rohde-schwarz.com/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x28368abcd&source=m4c&utm_source=SAPHybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=19206&utm_term=202311_NA_ICR_eml_smnr_ScopeRFFun_Housto___%26nbsp%3BRegister%20Now___389&utm_content=EN

'73,
Mike KK5SC