Hello sir,
My name is Anthony. If we weren't going to be in Galveston State Park doing
Parks On The Air for the club, I would love to help out. We did that for a
group last year and would love to do it again. I hope you find someone to
help you with this. Its a great event to get the scouts involved in.

--
*Anthony Morones*
*         W5LIC*