Hey Jeff,
Good evening.  Just voted for Houston in the Gigaparts survey.  As you said,
the link's about in the middle of the webpage, click on the hyperlink
https://www.gigaparts.com/Huntsville & then scroll down to "More locations to
come, click here to vote for our next location”.

A GP store in Houston would balance the HRO location in Plano.  Also, with all
the Oil & Gas tech centers located here, there should be a critical mass for
B2B services and the associated retail.

Thanks for letting us know about this!

73,
Stephen (W2WF)