Hey Jeff, thanks for helping me look deeper at my data. I'm pulling the date
from the "EXPIRE" column of the roster (direct connection to the html table on
https://bvarc.org/roster.php), but it appears that I was filtering out anything
that was not a date which caused me to overlook the "LIFE MEMBER". I replaced
that with "12/31/2123" so that should catch all of them (although tbh I'd love
to meet anyone in the club who is not going to expire by that date).  I also
did a search for SK and found those in the Email field. They are all marked as
Life Members, so that's another thing I have since taken into consideration
from the list of my unknowns. And finally, I discovered a forgotten filter
buried pretty deep in there where I hid all the unlisted mailing addresses from
when I was playing around with the Geo Map features, so I removed that.

I suspect that the web roster is not the official record for membership, but
rather is there to serve as a lookup directory for fellow members so I'm not
expecting to have the exact accurate numbers. And my intent here is not to call
out who ever manages the web directory or to shine light on inconsistencies,
this was just a fun and benign look at the "most first names" that came out of
a qso on the repeater a while back, which I allowed to evolve into something
more using the data that I have.

After learning about the Life Member and SK status and correcting my other
forgotten filtering, the unofficial numbers from the web roster as of 10/27 are:
96 Life Members which also includes 4 SKs
365 total rows that contain a Name regardless of expiration date
339 that are listed with an expiration date after 10/27/2023 and a table with a
count per month due is below

[cid:image003.png@01DA0995.C658B3D0]

73/Chris/AC5CM