Thank you for all the work you will be doing to help run the club.

Rudy Ackerman KF5QYG

    On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 09:02:24 AM CST, N5LNK - Sean Linkenheimer
via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

 Thank you everyone who had the opportunity and voted in our elections last
evening. I am honored you have elected me to the office of Recording Secretary.
I look forward to serving the club, its membership, and helping to develop our
many great programs.
73 deSean Linkenheimer