From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of John Denison via BVARC
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2023 12:10 PM
To: bvarc@bvarc.org
Cc: John Denison <kd5...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Thank you from K5BOU.

Hi Philippe

First I want to say congratulations on being elected for the 2 year at large
position.

Second, I would like to comment on the survey. The first question assumes that
everyone who takes the survey attends the meetings or doesn't because of no
value. Some people are not able to attend for other reasons. i.e. work
schedules, health issues, etc. Would it be possible to add an option for those
who just are not able to attend the meetings?

Thanks & 73
John Denison
KD5YOU