Great radioing, great food, great people.    Just some of the things that
happen at these events.
- Ability to try different radios  ICOM 7300 & 7100, YAESU 891, 991, and
FTDX-10 or bring your own.
- Ability to try different antennas, DC Commander,  Hamsticks, 17ft whip, and
EFHW's.
- With all these different antennas learn how to tune them with different
analyzers such as the NANO VNA or RigExpert- Ability to work different bands
you may not have access to at your shack.
- Try different logging software packages, or ask questions about their
features.   HAMRS, Log Book of the World, QRZ, N3FJP's Amateur Contact Log and
many others.- Learn about Digital modes and the related software like WSIT-X
and Grid Tracker.
These are just the topics I heard or was included in, there were many others as
well.    If you have questions this is a great event to come to as  some one
will likely have the gear there to show off and provide examples with.

This event really is a Ham Radio Boot Camp with out the yelling and exercise.

Lets see you at the next one
Rudy Ackerman KF5QYG

    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 08:56:19 AM CST, N5LNK - Sean Linkenheimer