I have some cards I had printed by cheapqsls.com

73...bruce

On 12/10/2023 7:45 PM, mike.williams shopjubilee.com via BVARC wrote:

I need some new QSL cards – and hoping I can get one showing two different QTH’s – what is the best source for QSL cards?

’73,

Mike

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT Director Contests and Awards
AMSAT Board Member 2016-2024
ARRL Awards Field Checker (DXCC, WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0200z on Echolink - Conference *AMSAT* Also live streaming MP3 athttp://www.amsatnet.com Podcast athttp://www.amsatnet.com/podcast.xml or iTunes Latest satellite news on the ARRL Audio News http://www.arrl.org
AMSAT on Twitterhttp://www.twitter.com/amsat