Hello BVARC,

As I mentioned at the BVARC General Meeting on Thursday, we're having a WFD
Planning Meeting tonight at 7pm on Zoom. If you're interested in helping
out with WFD, or if you have any questions about it, please join us tonight
on zoom. We'll be discussing WFD location, setup, food, and strategy for
the event.

I do not have the meeting link at the moment, but I did want to get this
reminder out to everyone. I will send the Zoom link out as a reply to this
email before the meeting.

Thanks and 73!

Kori Rahman, WX5KR
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club
Vice-President and Club Call Sign KK5W Trustee
Cell: (770) 298 8516
kori...@gmail.com