The cut-off date is only a week away for the BVARC annual banquet. Please go to
the BVARC main page to order your food tickets for the BVARC annual banquet. We
have to have the orders in for the caterer no later than January 3rd.
For the awards nominations, please send me an e-mail with your recommendations
for the Loop & Zepp, K1JT, Dr Bill and, of course, the Order of the Key. I have
only received 4 nominations for awards so far. Your nomination must be in by
January 3rd as well.

Information on the banquet and awards are on the BVARC web site on the main
page.

Please sign-up as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact me.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and is ready for a New Year.

MikeN5VCX