From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Tarek Amine via BVARC
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2024 8:18 AM
To: bvarc@bvarc.org
Cc: Tarek Amine <tami...@icloud.com>
Subject: [BVARC] Fwd: Please Identify this antenna ?

Second attempt.  Typed the address wrong. 😑

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: tami...@icloud.com <mailto:tami...@icloud.com>
Date: January 24, 2024 at 06:16:45 CST
To: bv...@bvarc.org <mailto:bv...@bvarc.org>
Cc: Tarek Amine <tami...@icloud.com <mailto:tami...@icloud.com> >
Subject: Please Identify this antenna ?

Hi All,

While inspecting the attic for antenna option I noticed this existing antenna
that was left over from previous owner.  Can anyone tell me what is it? How to
test? Should I hook a radio directly to try and get out might that damage the
radio without know what it is?

Thank you for your input.

I am attaching a picture and a video.

Many thanks