From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Eddie Runner via BVARC
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2024 10:12 AM
To: bvarc@bvarc.org
Cc: Eddie Runner <eddie.run...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [BVARC] BOD Zoom Vs IN PERSON

Just a simple google search says what I already know,  ZooM is LOUSY....

 the measures of brain activity showed “increased cross-brain synchrony” and
higher signal strength levels for in-person interaction.
The researchers note that in-person interaction afford us richer social context
and better processing of facial expressions than virtual.

Eddie Runner (NU5K)
LIFE MEMBER
Oh here is another :

in-person meetings excel over virtual ones when deepening relationships,
handling complex discussions, and fostering team building and brainstorming
sessions. They provide the crucial human touch, non-verbal cues, and immediate
interaction needed for these aspects of effective communication and
collaboration.

if you guys wanna fail, I will wait here on the sidelines..
When you are gone, I will arise from your the clubs ashes and MAKE BVARC GREAT
AGAIN...!!

On Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 10:05:10 PM CST, John Holmes via BVARC