To All,

I would like to thank all for the newly appointed positions by club
members. Evidently I have been declared by a majority opinion as the "Chief
Ass Kisser" and "Major String Puller". I didn't even know we used military
titles.
Evidently a few people took me up on calling me directly and let me know. I
then found out this morning, due to the titles being spread outside the
club, I was just offered a position as VP of HR in a company because of my
efforts.
Well, I have to say, I am honored and pleased, if this is what I am and
problems are being handled, I am going to keep doing what I do.

Again, thank you all on all sides, these offices will not be taken lightly.
I will kiss ass and pull strings as best I can.
And again, if you have any issues, I am open to direct calls.

73

--
Richard Bonica
C: 281.935.7222