UPDATE!!! HAS BEEN SOLD!!
THANK YOU!!

On 2/2/2024 3:47 PM, Jack C via BVARC wrote:

Forwarding with permission

Jack NZ5TX

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        [KARS] For Sale: HF Go Box
Date:   Fri, 2 Feb 2024 10:24:13 -0600
From:   Tom Greathouse <twgreatho...@comcast.net>
To:     k...@katyars.com

I’m looking to fund my next purchase so I’ve decided to sell my  HF Go Box, which includes the following items:

  * Yaesu FT-450D – 100W HF transceiver, 10m-160m, with built-in ATU
    (auto antenna tuner)
  * LDG YT-1200 – automatic antenna tuner specifically for selected
    Yaesu transceivers
  * West Mountain Rig Runner RR/4005 – power distribution panel (not
    shown in pics – mounted in rear of case)
  * Tigertronics SignaLink USB sound card
  * MCM 4U 19” Molded Rack Case

Priced separately all items would exceed $1000 – I’m asking *_$800_* for the go-box.  At this time, I would prefer not to sell this as individual items.  User manuals for the FT-450D and LDG YT-1200 are included.  All items are in excellent condition.

In you have any questions please contact me at: ae...@arrl.net.  Feel free to pass this along to anyone you think might be interested.  Much appreciated!

73,

Tom

Publicly available archives are available
here:https://www.mail-archive.com/bvarc@bvarc.org/