All,
please jin us tonight at 8pm on 146.94. Tonight we will be hosting the
BVARC Valatine's net. This is your chance to ask question of other member
and to also get your significant other or family member to let you buy more
radio equipment. Just call in this week, ask a question that will require
you to buy more equipment and then tell us about your valentine wishes for
your significant other or family member and win some points with them.

Please - pass this on and let's have a party. If we get more than 20 member
join tonight, I think I heard that our president Mike Harwick will sing for
us.

--
Richard Bonica
C: 281.935.7222