As a BVARC member you are privy to an excellent monthly newsletter
publication "The BVARC Beacon".  I read an excellent article in the April
2024* K9YA Telegraph* detailing the demise of the national ham radio
publications.   One point the author makes is that local and regional club
newsletters are becoming an important source of current ham radio news.

So, with this note I would like to request for you to respond with links or
references to local or regional  "club based" newsletters, so we can have a
ready reference for the members of BVARC.  I do not know all of the clubs
in the area, but I would think that there are quite a few that do publish a
monthly newsletter.  Just respond to this thread with your suggestion and
we can compile that list.

Thanks and 73,.....Rick  W5RH